A Day At The Farm
"A Day At The Farm" is a ready-made book with a Farm theme.
This is a part of My Felt Book collection.
Front cover includes a removable red tractor which has a built in photo frame for a touch of personalisation. Inner front and back covers are blank.
MyFelt Book range is NOT personalisable.
Content Pages (8 pages)
Interactive activities for children aged 3+ if playing unsupervised (due to a number of loose components) that offers:
- Fine motor skills challenges (velcro, finger puppets, puzzle, flip flap)
- Learning experience such as imaginative play and investigation (gardening, sprouting, sheep shearing, chicks hatching), story telling (the enormous turnip), sing a long (old McDonald has a farm, Five little ducks, Ba ba black sheep)
The book is packed with a three people farmer family, nine different types of animals, three types of vegetables, and two farm machinery (red tractor and green harvester)
Our books are made from the best available non-fading fabrics. The pages and loose pieces are made from polyester felt, velcro and safe glue.
All of our books are approximately 21cm by 21cm, perfect for the little fingers. A 10-page book is approximately 8cm thick
1 x Felt book
1 x Felt sling bag
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We are happy to accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
- If you contact us within 5 days of delivery and the items are shipped back to us within 10 days of delivery, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that customers are responsible for the shipping cost.
- We reserve the right to deem whether a product is in its original to be eligible for return or exchange.
- If you like to cancel your order, you need to contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- Sale items are not returnable, and non-refundable.
- If you have any questions about your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
New Zealand orders
We try to work as quickly as we can to get your order onto the next courier after an order is placed and paid for. We use Pass the Parcel courier service with non-signature tracked and trace service. We're not liable for the loss of parcel if our courier has recorded it to be delivered.
Within Wellington delivery will be overnight. For the rest of the North Island delivery should be 2-3 days. For the South Island please allow 3-4 days. Rural delivery takes a little bit longer. Please let us know if your order is urgent.
We can ship internationally to most countries. Please get in touch for a quote. We highly recommend a tracked and trace option. If you accept the quote, we'll then send you an invoice.